Friday, March 09, 2007

This blog: not just for running anymore

A like exercise in pretty much all forms. I have a New Year's Resolution to go rafting/tubing and rockclimbing this year.

I already found a great place to go rockclimbing in Joshua Tree. Now I just have to wait for soccer to end so that I have a free weekend.

The other day, I stumbled upon an article about OARS in my Budget Travel. I'd love to try one of the rafting trips. However, I may just go tubing with friends. Either way, I will be beet red by the end of the day.

I should make a side bar link section, but here are some other activities I endorse:
* Golden Bridge Yoga - taught by Krysta
* Hiking - I've been dropping the ball on this lately. Let Casey be your guide.
* Bungee Jumping - hiking and bungee jumping to be exact!
* Anything you can do at a National Park - They are a wonderful resource. Use them America.

No comments: