Friday, March 09, 2007

More things for the To Do List

As I've been puttering around other folks running blogs, I came across this lovely lady in Alaska. I've found a few running bloggers from Alaska. While I'm sure they'd envy me for the Southern California weather I get to enjoy, I envy them for events like this. I mean, listen to this.

"It was a challenging course that consisted of D pulling me on sled while ice skating on West Chester Lagoon, then we switched to snowshoes and while still pulling the sled we found 13 flags at various points between the lagoon and Goose Lake. The final event was to dig for a dinosaur that was buried within a 6ft radius around a flag."


Ice skating? Snowshoeing? Digging for dinosaurs?

Needless to say, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled if a race like this comes to my area.

No comments: