Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 30th (10 miles)

Back in the saddle baby. Despite some obstacles (well, one very big obstacle) I laced up my shoes and headed to the gym today. For a fun workout, I did what I refer to as a ladder. I start at 6.0 mph and every two songs, I increase the speed .1. I hit my goal of ten miles at 7.3 mph. I have no idea why this makes running seem like a game, but it does. Just what the doctor ordered.

In other news, Apple you can be real jerks in the face, you know that? Though I do love apple products, I hate that everything is extra. When I went to the genius bar to tell them about my computer, the first thing the guy mentioned was that they have an insert that you can buy for $50 to keep water from spilling through your keyboard. First off, that's great to know now -- Thanks! Second, why don't you just make that standard, oh, because you make more money if people ruin their computers. Third, I don't trust companies that refer you to another company if you have an issue.

However, I took their advice and went to Mac Enthusiasts. It's still going to cost a pretty penny to fix, but the people there were helpful and professional and didn't refer me to another company that would do the job for a better price than them.

Other good things Frozen mangos. Do they sell these anywhere but Southern California? Cause they are God damn amazing. I think I shall have some now.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hmmm... I like your ladder workout. I have been doing similar games on the treadmill with speed and incline intervals to mix it up. Something's gotta make it more interesting!!