Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sedentary

It's been one of those days. Yesterday, I spilled water on my laptop. That's bad enough as it is, but then I spent the rest of the day waiting in the Apple store to get serviced...which didn't happen.

This morning I woke up to find that my pet hedgehog is sick. She's feeling better now. I guess it's a little chillier here than usual, and Ms. Zelda decided to try and hibernate. That would be fine and good if she were in the wild, but domesticated hedgehogs aren't prepared for hibernation, so they would essentially die.

As I'm sitting with Ms. Zelda under some covers to help warm her up, my doctor called. There's some complications with my lady bits. This was all before 8:30 in the morning. That's when I decided to take a mental health day. I sat around the apartment, slept on the couch and got a little bit of work done, but nothing else.

Damn, there's no way to go but up, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear all that...i hope things get better really soon.

Anne said...

I had no idea hedgehogs could be house pets.

Hope the doctor's call turns out to be a false alarm, or an easy 'repair.'

Hollywood said...

Things are definitely going to get better. It's gotten to the point where my life is clearly a sitcom. I believe ACT 3 and the resolution will start soon.

Hedgehogs make wonderful pets. They're similar to having a guinea pig, but I think they have a little more personality...and a lot more quills.

Anonymous said...

I had a guinea pig!