Saturday, March 10, 2007

March 10th (5.87 miles)

Ahhhh, memories. Today's loop took me passed both my elementary and middle school. If my high school wasn't on two towns over perhaps I would have hit that up too.

One of the best/worst things about coming home is seeing what's changed. There's definitely been way more construction in the area since I left. When I was jogging on the towpath yesterday I noticed a few new houses that had sprouted up, encroching on the canal even more. It wouldn't suprise me if the next time I came home they had under water bungalows there. To be fair though, I've never been one for excess and if these houses were a reasonable size or were an orphanage, I'd probably have no beef.

If there's one thing I love though it's activity. I was really excited when I went by the town pool and say that they'd built a new water slide. When I passed the elementary school I saw that they'd upgraded the playground. It's got an awesome climbing wall now. I think I'm taller than it but, for a kid it must be intense. Keep up the good work.

Now, I'm a sleepy face. I woke up at 6:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. There were plenty of chores to be done before heading down to my brother's to watch the Flyers game. Now, it's time to suit up for some country line dancing.

1 comment:

SAM said...

Hi - I've just found your blog - it's ace. I'm delighted someone else loves Champion bras - they just do the job.
I noticed you've linked to my blog - thank you - it's always nice to know people are reading.