Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"i just made you say underwear."

Hey folks-

So I was performing my daily ritual of going to Winchell's for a large coffee and a donut the other day when I noticed a flyer for "Uncover the Cure." I picked it up, mainly because it had people in their underwear, and read what it had to say. Yes, it's like a Playboy, the pictures are nice, but there's content too.

Anyway, I was delighted to read that "Uncover the Cure" is a fundraiaing race to raise money for the elusively named "below the belt" cancers. I was super psyched. I've been looking for a race like this for awhile and I finally found it.

At that moment, I vowed that I would eat no more donuts, except the one in my hand -- I'd already paid for it, and start helping out this cause. Side benefit, start running again.

My goal is to raise $1,000. I would appreciate any help that you can give.

Thank you,
Aimee

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.uncoverthecure.com/site/TR/Events/LosAngeles2008?px=1307933&pg=personal&fr_id=1150&et=kUi3ffTttyoz5S9H7gKEMA..&s_tafId=15034

I should be starting to blog again. If not this site, than my personal page.

No comments: